- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #1: Preliminary Stuff
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #2: Movement & Shooting
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #3: Weapons
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #4: Assault Phase & Morale
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #5: Independent Characters, Psykers and Unit Types
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #6: Vehicles (Part 1)
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #7: Vehicles (Part 2)
- Warhammer 40K Rules Quiz #8: Universal Special Rules, Buildings & Ruins and Missions
One of the easiest ways to become a better 40K player is to know the rules inside and out. Even veterans will re-read the rules to freshen up and make sure they know their stuff. So, I thought it would be fun to do a 40K quiz. I’ll chop the rulebook into sections and post a quiz for each. I’m aiming to quiz on the more obscure stuff and by obscure I mean items you may have overlooked, not known or always been fuzzy on. Some questions will be easy but hopefully overall the quizzes will be a challenge to anyone taking them. Oh, goes without saying but don’t use the rulebook to look up the answers. I want to test knowledge, not ability to research.
The vehicles section is going to be broken down into different parts since it’s a large section. The previous quizzes are below:
40K Rules Quiz #1: Preliminary Stuff
40K Rules Quiz #2: Movement & Shooting
40K Rules Quiz #3: Weapons
40K Rules Quiz #4: Assault Phase & Morale
40K Rules Quiz #5: Independent Characters, Psykers and Unit Types
40K Rules Quiz #6: Vehicles (Part 1)
1) If a transport vehicle has pivoted on the spot and the unit disembarked, can the transport or unit now move?
2) If a vehicle is blown up by Unit A in the shooting phase and the passengers are forced to disembark, can Unit A assault the passengers?
3) What is the minimal distance you need to move a tank in order to tank shock?
4) What damage results are required in a death or glory attack to stop a tank?
5) What is the strength of the hit inflicted on passengers resulting from an exploding open-topped vehicle?
6) How many weapons can a fast vehicle fire if it moved at combat speed/6″?
7) What roll do skimmers need in order to dodge out of the way of a ramming attack?
8) What roll is needed to plant a grenade on a walker?
9) If a walker chooses to death or glory a ramming attack against it and fails to stop the ramming tank, what armor value on the walker is hit?
1) Neither can move
3) Combat speed/6″
4) Explodes, wrecked, immobilized or stunned
6) All weapons, including ordnance barrage weapons
8) A 6 unless the walker is stunned or immobilized, in which case it’s normal weapon skill comparision
9) Rear armor