Since my last post I’ve been working on the green stuff work for my second Rebel Grot Infantry Squad. I made some decent progress: The lascannon team is ready for paint. I added shoulder pads to the controller and magnetized the snotling assistant as I did on the last one.
I sculpted a gas mask on the flamer grot and added some minor details to his flamer. I’m going to modify his helmet then he’ll be ready for paint.
I added shoulder pads to the squad leader and 3 of the grunts. I need to add pads to 3 more grunts, and a couple of them will get new helmets. Then they will be ready for paint as well.
My wife and I spent the weekend repainting the living room/dining area. It was a ton of work for the two of us and pretty much swallowed the weekend. As I was putting all of the electronics back together, around 6:00 Sunday night, I found the computer would not start up anymore. After a bit of troubleshooting I determined it was the power source. I managed pick up a new one before the store closed but by the time I got it installed and everything else cleaned up I didn’t have the energy to take pictures for the post. I know a hobby post without pictures is a bit bland. I apologize for that.
I hope to get the rest of the sculpting work done early this week so I can start painting. If things go well I’ll get pictures before priming for a mid-week update. If not you’ll see them Monday :P