I’ve been so swamped with work and other responsibilities lately that I haven’t managed to accomplish much on the hobby front. It’s been so long since I actually played a game or worked on a model that I’m not even sure what I want to work on any more. So I’m leaving it up to you! I have three projects that I have been thinking about. I’ll give you a quick summary of each and let you vote on which I should do first.
- Finish my Taurox: A while back I started working on a scratch built Taurox. I have the basic vehicle and turret roughed out but it needs weapons and details, then it needs to be painted.
- Rebel Grot Commissar: I started converting a Commissar for my Rebel Grot Conscripts (counts-as Astra Militarum.) I chose the bits I would use as a start and roughed out a torso. There is a lot of sculpting to do on this guy plus he’ll need a custom base before he gets painted.
- Dakkajet: I recently bought a Dakkajet because I’ve always liked the kit and I’ve been thinking about hauling out my Ork army again. I plan to magnetize this so I can use it for any of the three variants. I’ll also magnetize the wings for easier storage.
So that’s my short to-do list. Which would you like to see me work on next?
Kamui's Next Project
- Finish my Taurox (45%, 5 Votes)
- Rebel Grot Commissar (36%, 4 Votes)
- Dakkajet (18%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 11