Another Monday, another update on my Wolf Lord Conversion. I sculpted a chapter marking for his left shoulder, but I forgot to grab a pic before painting. Oh well. I’ve managed to get the painting about 80% finished. There’s still a lot of highlighting and detail work to be done. I don’t have much to say about the process as I’m basically using the same colors as my Grey Hunters. So, on to the pics!
I took most of the pictures in the sun (I’m still working on the picture process) but there’s a couple taken with flash instead. I started late and the sun died down on me near the end.
I’ve also made progress on a few of my Wolf Guard but they’re not that exciting. I’ll hold off on pics until they’re finished. With a little luck I’ll have them for next week along with the finished Lord.