In the past week I’ve finished adding shoulder pads to the rest of Infantry Squad II. I also added hats to a few of them, finished up their bases, and primed them for painting. The five grunts in the front are the ones I’ve finished since the last post. I’m quite happy with how the hats came out. They do a bit to help break up the single pose models a bit. If you look closely you can see the one on the left has a tear in his hat. Below you can see them primed and waiting for paint.The lascannon team is also ready for paint, though I didn’t add them to the picture. I wasn’t quite ready to switch into painting mode so I started converting the Company Commander and Regimental Standard bearer. This week I’m planning to get some paint on the lascannon team.