- Rebel Grot allies for Waagh Grottrog!
- Kamui’s Workbench: Liberated Grot Heavy and Special Weapons
- Rebel Grot WIP: Infantry Squads Based
- Rebel Grots WIP – Shoulder Pads and Packs
- Rebel Grots WIP: Adding some variety!
- Rebel Grots WIP: First Infantry Squad Paint in Progress
- Rebel Grots: First Infantry Squad Grunts Painted
- Rebel Grots quick update: Heavy Weapon bases painted
- Rebel Grots: Lascannon 1 PIP
- Rebel Grots: First Infantry Squad with Lascannon is Finished
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 WIP
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 ready for paint
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 amost complete
- Rebel Grots Infantry Yellow 2 complete…and tanks!
I got the bases for the two infantry squad lascannon teams painted. This is the first time I’ve painted a base before attaching the model so I figured I’d grab a couple of shots before I paint and attach the models:
In keeping with the urban rubble theme I thought it would be cool to have the infantry weapons hiding behind some ruined walls. I’m pretty happy with how the brick came out. I’m hoping to get one of the lascannon teams painted up and mounted on the base this weekend.
Thanks for looking!