- Rebel Grot allies for Waagh Grottrog!
- Kamui’s Workbench: Liberated Grot Heavy and Special Weapons
- Rebel Grot WIP: Infantry Squads Based
- Rebel Grots WIP – Shoulder Pads and Packs
- Rebel Grots WIP: Adding some variety!
- Rebel Grots WIP: First Infantry Squad Paint in Progress
- Rebel Grots: First Infantry Squad Grunts Painted
- Rebel Grots quick update: Heavy Weapon bases painted
- Rebel Grots: Lascannon 1 PIP
- Rebel Grots: First Infantry Squad with Lascannon is Finished
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 WIP
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 ready for paint
- Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 amost complete
- Rebel Grots Infantry Yellow 2 complete…and tanks!
After a little more green stuff and basing I decided I was ready to start painting the first infantry squad for my Rebel Grots (Imperial Guard allied detachment.) I hadn’t chosen the color scheme yet but I had narrowed it down to a few options. I decided to paint up a quick color test to help me make a decision:
With the options laid out side by side I decided I like blue uniforms with black pads the best. I don’t use a lot of blue in my other armies and wanted to do something different for this one. So I started working on the grunts for the first squad:
I still have a way to go on these but they’re far enough along to get a fair idea of what the army will look like. I’ll probably go with a medium grey instead of black for the weapon casings to bring out the details a bit more. Markings will most likely be white.
Well that’s what I have so far. I hope to finish these guys this week and start working on the heavy weapon team. Let me know what you think!