Seems appropriate I get a poll going for the impending release of Necrons. The rumors are everywhere, price lists are floating around, dates are all but confirmed, it’s inevitable. Necrons are just about here.
Necrons: Plans for Release? (select up to 2 answers)
- I'll be starting a Necron army (14%, 6 Votes)
- My current Necron army is going to get some love again (33%, 14 Votes)
- When I have time and money I'll be investing (17%, 7 Votes)
- It will be fun to see another Xenos army across from me (45%, 19 Votes)
- Not interested at all (17%, 7 Votes)
- Robots are lame (5%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 42
I have a small Necron force, around 1,500 worth, and like many they’ve mostly sat on the shelf once 5th came out. Occasionally I dust them off, get motivated and pumped up for a game and then play a game and remember why they’re sitting on the shelf. Without question all that will change next month and I’m excited for it but it will be a while yet before I can invest in them. Maybe by the time I’m ready to start buying up the new goodies the other waves of model releases will be out and I won’t be waiting on anything.
Just in case you haven’t seen it yet, here’s GW’s teaser for an announcement on the 29th of this month. If you haven’t figured it out yet it’s Necrons.