I have finished painting the second of my scratch built Leman Russ Exterminators. These have been through a lengthy journey from the initial build, to a preliminary paint job, then added sponsons and other details, and finally to being fully painted. I do apologize for the one heavy bolter that’s leaning sideways. It’s magnet mounted and I didn’t notice it was askew until I uploaded the pictures. Maybe it’s coming loose on its mountings, or maybe the grots are going gangsta with the tank equivalent of holding your gun sideways… I also finished painting the weapons for the first Russ. I decided to go with brass for the multimelta barrels and made use of GW’s Nihilakh Oxide. I like how it came out. Here are the two of them side by side (and bolter skew corrected.) Next I’ll work on the Devil Dog so I can wrap up the tutorial I made while building it.
Thanks for taking the time to look through my pictures. I hope you’ve enjoyed them! Comments are always welcome!