1. A ‘thank you’ and link back to the nominating blog.
I was nominated by ShotDownMind last week. I appreciate the comment and the nomination, well, so long as you haven’t gotten me into some wierd blog pyramid scheme anyway :)
ShotDownMind has a great blog with lots of stuff worth reading. I began drafting this the day I got the award and have since received nominations from Loquacious and from Dave G, who I have listed below from before they received their own nominations, so thanks to both of them.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
- I got my first tattoo at the age of 17.
- I love dogs but prefer cats as pets because they’re a lot less work.
- My favorite genre to read is fantasy despite being an avid 40K player.
- I’ve met RA Salvatore and have an autographed poster by him.
- My all time favorite band I grew up listening to is KISS.
- I saw breasts for the first time in real life at a KISS concert.
- I’m married with no kids, IE: DINK (double income no kids).
3. Nominate 10 or so other blogs you deem worthy of such an award.
In no particular order:
ShotDownMind – Always something interesting to read.
Wargaming Tradecraft – Awesome hobby blog with great step by step instructions.
Delusion of Grandeur – You can always find great list, strategy and tactical advice.
Bringer of Victory – Great advice on tournament play and all things 40K.
Imperius Dominatus – Frequently new articles and lots of discussable material.
Warhammer 39,999 – Broad range of topics always with something worth reading.
World of Wonder – A great wordsmith with a distinct and interesting style.
Warp Signal – It’s a new blog but James has a solid writing style and will continue to grow for sure.
3++ is the new black – Who doesn’t know about this blog? With so many good authors it’s hard to not find what you’re after there.
Sons of Taurus – A bit of everything and a great sense of humor.
diceRolla – A great guy who loves him some Simpsons.
I could really list my entire blogroll as they are all blogs I read but I’ll leave off there.