Below you will find a list of the wargaming and miniature painting blogs I read regularly. There’s quite a collection from blogs dedicated to Warhammer 40K, to those who are amazing miniature painters and don’t play any games.
There’s also some random stuff, and blogs of assorted other types. Basically, if I think it’s interesting and unique, then it’s listed here.
Join the Blogroll
If you would like me to add your blog to the list then just fill in the form here. Blogs of all types are welcomed.
Also, you’re welcomed to suggest other blogs to be added here, ones that aren’t yours. Recommendations of great blogs to read is always encouraged.
- 2 40k Mission Packs + New Battlezone: Manufactorum: Beyond the Veil and Chapter Approved Tactical Deployment
- Horus Heresy Review: Dark Angels Legion Rules
- Magnus Did Nothing Wrong (Limited Edition) & Beastgrave!
- Zebrane z tygodnia #496
- Tutorial: Kings of War Armada Islands
- Yar, Stuffie Pirates take over Must Contain Minis
- Future Friday: Dungeons and Dragons
- Deathwatch – Primaris Aggressors – WIP
- Book Review 99 // Horus Heresy: Age of Darkness
- New 18mm Miniatures from Lancashire Games
- Mutants drive Imperial troops from Nisa Ruins – Part 1
- Incursion Death Guard vs Astra Militarum – 1,000 Points
- Necron Dynasty Clash – Week 3
- Brinton Boehm – Huge Miniatures – Ask the Artist
- Wargaming: How to Beat a Bigger Army (4 Principles)
- 46 Poxwalkers on a Madman’s Paint Station!
- ‘nids part 284 – Rippers – refreshed
- 40 hours of 40K – Supporting CALM
- 12 Months of Hobby – Month 8 – August
- Sculpting Live Streams on YouTube
- Thanks For The Memories!
- Hobby Update 11/09/20- White Scars Eradicator Squad
- Sangin – What’s New?
- Grimdark Future Fight Club! Game 1 – Crimson Fists Battle Brothers v The People’s Front of Hazzard Rebel Guerillas
- US Army Color Tests
- Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort
- Layering and Glazing for Non-Metallic Metal (NMM) Blending
- Hot End Swap for Creality Ender 3
- The One Who Squats
- 12 Simple Tips for Classic WoW Hunters to Improve Your Experience