I’m slowly plodding along getting my Human team for Blood Bowl done. I was able to get two more Blitzers off a friend last week, so now all I need is the Ogre and my team will be done as far as collecting goes.
I wanted to change up the Blitzers a little, seeing as they are all the same pose. On this first one I rotated his left arm downwards. It was a simple cut and reglue procedure, and I think it worked pretty well. I also changed the position of the head to face to his right. That was also just a matter of some cutting, since the head is slotted to fit one way only.
For the second one I cut off his right arm, and repositioned that. That repose required some Green Stuff since I changed the angle quite a bit.
I still have to modify the helmet on these two by putting on the bigger wing on the crest.
I’m also working on painting the last three Linemen I need on my starting roster. I had painted the team one model at a time, but I thought I’d batch paint all of a position at a time to improve speed. It works out well since I have to wait on washes to dry at various stages. So, I work on one, wash, move to the next while that’s drying, etc. My plan is to get all the base colors on there, and then do one model at a time for the weathering stages, and to add some extra detail to each.
They aren’t very far along at this stage, but the hardest work is done. The pants take me a bit to do, as well as the skin. That shot washes everything out too much, but I was feeling lazy and just took shots from my desk.
That’s it for now. Hopefully this week I can wrap up those three Linemen.
Update: You can also check out the fully painted Human team.