I’ve been painting frantically to get a list ready for the Standish Standoff on Saturday. This week I painted four slugga boyz and finished another four who’ve been sitting around partially painted for a while, giving me a total of 8 more finished. They aren’t anything too special, but I’ve started experimenting with camo patterns for the Blood Axes and I’m pretty happy with the results:
I’ve also started a display board and am in the process of basing another 30 models. After that I have another 15 or so that have been painted but need basing. The display board needs a couple coats of paint. Then I can spend my time cleaning up details on models that have received quick paint jobs in the past.
Let me know what you think!
Please Rate This Article
Please take a second to rate this. It helps us deliver to you the stuff you enjoy.
Please rate this article to let us know what you think