Between the holiday and some projects around the house I haven’t been particularly productive on the hobby front. I have managed to put some work into a mob of tankbustas. These were the victim of a painting experiment that didn’t quite succeed, but at least I will be able to finish them up without stripping them. I spent some time reworking a couple of the conversions that I wasn’t happy with. The hammers and at least one of the rokkit launchers are still awaiting some green stuff. The bob-omb squigs still need some work as well.
I’ll use one of my power klaw nobs to lead the unit, bringing it up to 8 plus bob-ombs. This should be a good base mob size to start with, and I can add rokkit launchas as I have the time. They’ll serve double duty in standard mobs so I’d like to eventually fill out a full unit.
Let me know what you think!
Please Rate This Article
Please take a second to rate this. It helps us deliver to you the stuff you enjoy.
Kamui’s Workbench: Tankbusta’s WIP
Please rate this article to let us know what you think