The Long Haul
Primary (15pts) – Modified capture and control.
Secondary (10pts) – Behind the Lines.
Tertiary (5pts) – Lead by Example.
Quaternary (+1pt) – For each of the enemy’s elite and/or fast attack units you destroy.
Modified Capture and Control
Two objectives will be used, one given to each player. Objectives are placed after deciding deployment zones but before deploying any units, starting with the player that will deploy first. The objectives cannot be placed in either deployment zone or impassable terrain and may not be within 12″ of each other.
* Objectives cannot be moved upon, IE: you can’t park a model on top of one.
Behind the Lines
For each unit at or above 50% starting strength, ICs and single model units (IE: Carnifex), with half or more of their wounds left and mobile vehicles that end the game in the enemy’s deployment zone you gain 1 point. The player with the most points wins this objective.
Lead by Example
Select a single model HQ choice from your army to lead by example. You cannot choose something that does not use up an HQ slot like a Command Squad or Honor Guard. Keep track of how many kills this leader gets and the leader with the most kills wins this objective. This includes destroying vehicles, IE: wrecked and explodes results.
TIP: color code your leader’s dice when shooting and assaulting to track this more easily.
* If an objective is tied or neither player achieve it, with the exception of the quaternary, then both players split the points for that objective rounding up.
Short edges are used in this mission. Deploy up to 24″ from a short edge.
Standard game length or time, whichever comes first.
Infiltrate, scout, deep strike, reserves, outflank, seize the initiative
* Reserves will arrive from your deployment edge, the short edge
* Outflanking is done from the corners of your enemy’s deployment zone. Corners meaning where the long edge meets the short edge.
* NOTE: If you table your opponent then you may use the remaining turns, if there are any left, to achieve the mission objectives.