I was hoping to have my plasma vets finished by now but things just didn’t work out. I had planned to paint on Tuesday night, Thursday night, and maybe Saturday/Sunday. Tuesday night I lost power just as I was about to start painting. Thursday night I got a late start but made some progress. I lost Friday night and most of Saturday to a work related issue and it was into Sunday evening by the time I caught up on other things I needed to get done at home. Oh well, they can’t all be good weeks. On the plus side I did buy a new television to sit in front of while I’m painting, it’s much nicer than the old one :)
So here’s a couple of progress shots:
More kitchen table shots…I’ll get my photo area set up some day! I’ve highlighted the reds, blues, and browns. I also picked out the teeth and nails but haven’t highlighted them yet. All I have left is to highlight the weapons, teeth/nails/eyes, add washes, and shoulder icons. With a little better luck than last week I should be finished soon!
After that I will move on to tanks. I’m planning to build a new one and put together a tutorial as I work on it.