Rebel Grots Basilisk PIP: Playing with an airbrush!

Hello all,

I’ve been slowly plugging through a Basilisk scratch-build for my Rebel Grots.  I’ve recently finished the build (finally!) and have started painting.  For years I’ve wanted to try my hand at airbrushing and a couple of weeks ago I finally took the plunge and picked one up.  This vehicle is my first serious attempt with it.

I primed this with my usual rust brown primer then used the airbrush to cover it in black, then a couple thin coats of green, and a very light dusting with a pale tan.  I played around a little with picking out some of the details.  The details didn’t work out fantastically but it wasn’t too bad for my first go.  Overall I’m quite happy with the results.  Even with the cleanup it’s the fastest and smoothest base coat I’ve put on a tank.  I’m eager to see how it what I can do after some more practice.

Please Rate This Article

Please take a second to rate this. It helps us deliver to you the stuff you enjoy.

Rebel Grots Basilisk PIP: Playing with an airbrush!
5 (100%) 1 vote

More Reading

Newsletter

Subscribe for exclusive content and updates.



Blog for Us

Leave a Reply!

Note: You can comment as a guest by clicking in the field Name and checking off “