Well, it has been another busy week with a lot of painting and stuff around the house so I’ve managed to go another week without any progress on the hobby front. I did manage to take a couple of quick pictures to show you where I’m at:
As you can see from the pics I have three more grunts that need shoulder pads. I like how the mask came out for the flamer. I am also planning to dress up the hats on the single piece grots to help mix things up a little. The lascannon, controller, and assistant are ready to be primed but they’ve gone missing at the moment. I am pretty sure I know which box they’re in but it’s buried at the moment. We’re running out of rooms to paint and quite frankly, my wife and I are getting tired of painting. I should be able to squeeze in some hobby time this week.
Please Rate This Article
Please take a second to rate this. It helps us deliver to you the stuff you enjoy.
Rebel Grots: Infantry Squad 2 WIP
Please rate this article to let us know what you think