I mentioned in my previous workbench post about an Obliterator I had mostly complete. I took a few shots of him this morning to show. I just put on basing material before taking this shot so if you see snow on the model that’s why; I haven’t cleaned it up yet. I’ll give this model
In an effort to get models ready for an event at the end of this month, I started working on this Chaos Terminator. I did finish off the last Obliterator I needed but forgot to get a shot of him. This model is 99% done, I just have to go back over and make sure
I managed to find time to paint today, most of which i spent on this Thousand Son model. As much as I like the traditional yellow and blue stripes, I decided I wanted to try something different. I went with a turquoise blue kinda look… and when I was finished I really liked it. Now,
Hello all, I’ve been slowly cleaning out my basement lately and I recently dug out my Sisters of Battle. I started the army in 2nd edition to be allies for my Space Wolves. They gave me some extra bolters that weren’t as tough as the marines but were cheaper and could shoot just as well.
Hello all, The home improvement efforts continue but I did manage to get some painting time in this week. I’m batch painting the grunts and weapon crew. So far I’ve made it through the skin tones and laid the base for the blacks and blues. It’s enough that they’re starting to take shape.