I’m working on my Chaos Knight Titan, and it has some issues. I had to fix the carapace, and one of the shin plates, with sculpting.
These are the completed shots of Warpsmith Grimtech. Definitely my favorite model thus far to create and work on. I’m very pleased with the results.
I have finally completed my Chaos Lord Soulgore. I have worked on this models for months off and on and I’m glad to finally have him completed.
After a long road of working on these Obliterators they are finally painted. This was my first real attempt at object source lighting too.
My Two Tankbustas with tankhammers are complete. I had to get them done for a tournament at my FLGS this month. Here’s a few shots of them.
In my last post I included pictures of the pilot for my counts-as-Bjorn dreadnought, Raemos Sun-fist. This model is based on an AOBR dread but I wanted something more distinctive for something that represents a Bjorn equivalent so I decided to replace the front of the model with the gunner… Read More »Counts-as Bjorn Conversion & Sculpting Project (Gallery)