I finished off my second squad of Bloodletters for my Khorne Daemonkin army. Remembered some valuable lessons with batch painting in the process as well.
Daemons of Khorne
I rebased my Flesh Hounds of Khorne from biker bases to 50mm bases. Here’s a gallery of shots showing the completed snow and ice bases for the Hounds.
I decided to finally rebase my Flesh Hounds of Khorne from the bike bases they were on to the 50mm bases. I want to show the process I went through.
I have finally finished painting my Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut model for my Chaos Daemons. This was my first attempt at fully blending a model.
I have managed to paint up the first five in a squad for my Bloodletters of Khorne. Nothing too fancy, just basic tabletop quality.
I wrapped up my Chaos Daemons Karanak model. I’m really happy with the results on this model. It’s a simple model but it was fun to paint.