April will be a 2K tournament at my FLGS and even though it’s a good five weeks out, I’m already working on some lists. The last tournament really infused me with enthusiasm I haven’t had with my Marines in quite some time. Always loved the genetically enhanced super soldiers but until recently I was just unsure what I wanted to do with them.
So, this list idea is built off of what I took for the 1,750 this month. It’s an aggressive list that is not meant to sit back and shoot, though it can a bit of needed, it’s not the strong point of the list.
* Command Squad
– Company Champ w/combat shield, power sword
– Vet w/company standard, power sword
– Vet w/power fist
– Vet w/storm shield, chainsword
* Assault Termies x 8 w/storm shield, thunder hammer
* Tacts x 10 w/flamer, missile + Sarge w/combi-melta + Rhino
* Tacts x 10 w/melta, multi-melta + Sarge w/combi-flamer + Rhino
* Scouts x 5 w/sniper rifles
* Assault Marines x 10 w/flamer x 1 + Sarge w/storm shield, power fist
* Predator w/extra armor, autocannon, lascannon sponsons
* Vindicator w/extra armor
* Land Raider Redeemer w/extra armor
The Command Squad jumps in the Redeemer, probably obvious.