- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Models, Principles & Movement
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: The Psychic Phase
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: The Shooting Phase
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: The Assault Phase
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Unit Types
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Vehicles (Part #1)
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Vehicles (Part #2)
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Vehicles (Part #3)
- 40K 7th Edition Quiz: Characters
It’s time again for the rulebook quiz series and this time for Warhammer 40K 7th edition. I have done these since 5th edition and people seem to enjoy them, and I do as well. With 7th having been out for almost two weeks now, hopefully people have managed to read it through and are ready to test their rules knowledge retention.
Going forward I’m going to try to focus on the rules that have varied since 6th edition but this part in the quiz series is your basic stuff. I could probably skip over it but for the sake of completeness I’ll cover it.
This particular quiz is small and pretty easy for any veteran. I’d like to throw a few hard ones in here but there isn’t much to work with in the early sections.
Models & Units, General Principles and Movement Phase Quiz
Attacks (pg. 8)
5 or less (pg. 12)
No. They must run to gain coherency. (pg. 19)
6″ (pg. 19)