The Sorcerer is nearing completion. At this point, as you’ll see, everything at least has some paint on it, which goes a long way to seeing what the final product will look like.
Note: This is the same post as before reposted. The gallery seemed to be showing the wrong images and reposting fixes the image caching problems the easiest.
I’ve spent a long time the past few days messing with my setup for pictures. Probably more time than I’ve spent painting the model this week. Photography isn’t a hobby of mine, however I also want to make sure I get shots that accurately show the model. I think I’ve finally got a grasp on the setup, and I’m pretty pleased with how these shots came out. I’m not aiming for amazingly professional shots, but at least clear and clean ones.
At this point I’m sort of all over the place on what is at what stage in the painting process. Some things are shaded only, some shaded with some highlights, and all sorts of in progress statuses.
I continue to be happy with the results on this model and I really can’t wait to wrap him up. The next time you see pictures of this Sorcerer he will be completed.