Still early work on these ladies, but it’s some significant progress from the first update where I had only base coated the skin.
The black is picked out on the models, and the hair and claws are all dry brushed. I need to pick out the metal next, do cleanup, and then it all gets a purple wash. From there I have to blend up the skin. The skin is where I decided to spend my time. Even with faster paced work like this, I still like to have a focal point, and for me it made sense to have that be the skin on the Daemonettes. Of course, that’s also the largest area to paint too, so that step will take a bit. Again, the right Daemonette is the finished one that I did a test run on.
Anyway, almost on to the fun stages where things start looking more like the end result and less bland and boring. It will very likely be a few more weeks before I have the Daemonettes done with life factored in.
In other hobby news, I got the magnets for my Chaos Knight Titan the other week. I got everything magnetized that I plan on magnetizing. I had also primed the top carapace that I had so many issues with, and the primer took right to it thankfully. The big thing I need to do now with the Knight is get the basing worked out. I have some ideas, and I picked up the last of the materials I need for it this week. Not sure when I’ll get around to the base, maybe when wash is drying on Daemonettes, but once I do it’s then on to priming everything up and getting some paint down.
Update: They’re done. Check out the Daemonettes painted.